I am an internet/marketing consultant based in Ann Arbor, MI. Mostly I concentrate on search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), e-commerce, usability and general business and marketing consultation and advice for a few legacy clients. I can often be found posting on WebmasterWorld.com, and ranting on Twitter. Basically, I tell people what they’re doing wrong, and try to fix it.
My current client load is such that I am not taking on any new clients (although now and then I can squeeze in a site or ppc account audit). That will probably not change in the foreseeable future.
I’ve been around the internet pretty much since there was one, and around computers even before that. I’ve done sales, marketing, been a tech, web designer, and Technical Support Manager for a networking company specializing in UNIX and Netware.
I am the president of Michigan Integrated Solutions, Inc, and my own publishing company, Netmeg, Inc.
Interviews and other mentions
- Storyfied RavenChat (SEO, PPC, Marketing) on Twitter – July 25, 2012
- Proust Questionnaire at Raven Tools – July 18, 2012
- Small Business Owners: Top 50 Twitter Influencers Worth Following – Dun & Bradstreet Credibility – June 27, 2012
- Sausage and Peppers recipe for Search Engine Journal – January 24, 2012
- Guest post for Raven Tools – September 8, 2011
- Interview for Raven Tools – October 14, 2010
- Interview for Search Engine People – July 2, 2010
- Guest post for Outspoken Media – June 28, 2010
Finding me around the net is pretty easy
- I’m over here on Twitter
- And I’m on Facebook, but I probably won’t friend you there unless I know you
- And I have a Google+ account
- I’m on LinkedIn but I won’t write you a recommendation if we haven’t worked together in some capacity
(I don’t go to conferences (or much of anywhere) because of extremely severe arthritis. So this is all you get)